Friday, December 19, 2008

Alone

I'm lonely. I don't know why but all of a sudden recently I'm just constantly thinking about being lonely. Not that I don't have my friends or anything, cuz I do. I mean in the 'love' category i guess. It's not like a need a boyfriend to be happy, I'm just seeing everyone around me in a relationship and it's starting to take it's toll on me. All of my friends from home (save for 2) have been in serious relationships for all a year or more. Meanwhile, the last boyfriend i had was my junior year of high school for 2 months. I don't know why it's bugging me recently. It's not like I'm not happy on my own, I don't need a guy to be happy. I'm busy, I do a lot and what I do makes me happy, bbut for some reason, I just want someone special in my life and I don't have that, and I've never really had that. One day.

Whatever - just wanted to rant for a minute, since once again I'm home alone and left to my own devices I think too much.

Time to read another book

Happy Holidays

<3

No comments: